Repetition: The Key to Life-Structuring
We are all where we are and what we are because of our core habits.
Repetitive life structuring is what makes each one of us subject to our own thoughts and environment. This can work for us or against us – it’s up to us.
We seek to take control of our lives, and the way to achieve that is to put in the effort to consciously alter our core thinking habits.
Habits become second nature by repetition and are forgotten by ceasing to use them. The intensity with which you repeat actions and your passion and confidence level will determine how quickly you are able to become the person you now aspire to be.
Our negative repetitions have been our stumbling blocks. We all have them, but if we are definite and focused, we can change our circumstances steadily and surely.
Money Generating Habits
1. Form your life structure: Write down exactly how you want to live. Make it concrete.
2. Imagination of the “yet unreal”: Every successful person is constantly firing up his imagination with images of his desired future. It is effective to make decisions based on a clear vision of where you are going.
3. Create a roadmap for success: This is critical. Don’t deviate. Choose a path that eventuates your strengths.
4. Execute, execute, and execute: Make progress daily and push harder than ever before. Commitment means doing whatever it takes.
5. Review, adapt, and implement: There are many pitfalls on the road to success. I know of no better way to limit the amount of adaptations than to have a mentor as your strategic partner.
Stop These Habits
Here’s the irony about bad habits: they will cause you so much pain that you will surely identify them in yourself, so be honest.
Some will not seem like habits, since it’s too hard admit, but they are. This is things like poverty, laziness, envy, greed, vanity, cynicism, dishonesty, and arrogance.
Embrace and Repeat These Powerful Habits
A. Major life purpose: This is a primary repetitive habit, for it structures your life around a worthwhile goal.
B. Controlled optimism: This will structure your life. If you are able to have optimism no matter what, your decisions will be sound and your life will be pleasing.
C. Self-governance: Exercise it over your emotions, and in a few months’ time, you will have peace of mind and independent thinking
Prerequisites of Successful Life Transformation
* Capability to change: This means two things:
– Flexibility in throwing non-productive habits away.
– Firmness at holding onto new ones.
* Repetition: The mother of habit forming is consciously affirming and acting on your vision. Stop being lazy, by simply acting on tasks the second you receive them.
* Intensity: Concentrate on your actions as you build new habits. Recap them in your mind later and celebrate your achievements. You will be able to notice them easily.
Any worthwhile habit is worth striving for. Your life is based on your deepest habits – change them and change your life.