The Insiders BREXIT Gold Play
I’ve Waited My Whole Life for an Opportunity this Great
Believe Me… You Won’t Get Another Chance Like This!
We are entering one of the most spectacular precious metal bull markets the world has ever seen, and right now, a living legend is going all-in on a 85-cent gold stock!
I believe it’s one of the best, pure moneymaking opportunities you’re likely to see in your lifetime, by partnering with the one guy who’s made average investors millions!
The profits shareholders have seen in his companies have helped pay off mortgages… college loans… weddings… paid for their retirement in full… and all of the luxuries this world has to offer.
This man just doesn’t make himself a fortune when he creates these unique deals, he has greatly improved the lives of everyone around him, including his 4,000+ employees.
Just $10,000 into his last two deals could have turned into $1.8 MILLION!!
First Mining Finance (TSXV: FF & US: FFMGF)
Our “Back Up the Truck” Moment Idea!
10.3 Million Ounces of Gold Resources and 30 Million Ounces of Silver.
This is truly a rare chance to partner with an expert mining legend at the infancy of a gold bull market.
You’re buying low for the sector, but more importantly, you’re in the right kind of deal!
Keith Neumeyer is perhaps the most respected man in the entire gold sector.
You’ve seen him regularly on Bloomberg, Zero Hedge, and other major publications because he’s the go to guy for precious metal mining investors.
In fact, his two billion-dollar company, First Majestic Silver, is the best-performing stock for 2016 for the entire Toronto exchange!
First Majestic Silver is up 502% year-to-date, with a market capitalization of $3 billion.
First Quantum Minerals, Keith’s first company, is a $5 billion company.
His new gold venture, First Mining Finance, is just $350 million.
When it comes to gold stocks as a sector, look at where we will be buying!
The rally we’ve seen in gold shares year-to-date has barely taken us to where the last bear market bottomed!
This bull market, in my opinion, will be far greater than anything we’ve ever seen!
- Zero-percent interest rates
- High debt levels (both private and government)
- All of the 2008 problems remain unresolved
- BREXIT, and possibly the end to the Euro currency in 5 years
- U.S. Federal Reserve monetizing debt (printing money to buy Treasuries)
- Peak gold is here, according to Goldman Sachs
- China and Russia are buying gold assets up at record paces
The smartest investors in the world are buying gold and shorting the U.S. markets at these levels… Ray Dalio, George Soros, and Carl Icahn have all gone on public with their growing concerns and movement into the gold sector.
After BREXIT, former FED Chairman Alan Greenspan predicted an imminent crisis ahead and urged the world to readopt a new gold standard for our currencies.
An avalanche of buying is coming, and I want us to position ourselves to maximize profits.
Now, gold is already up 25% for 2016, but this isn’t where the real gains are.
Billionaires like Eric Sprott and Frank Giustra are investing in the shares.
First Mining Finance (FF) is rising 5x faster than the gold price… The gain we’ve seen in this company has been 120%+ this year.
And many experts like former CIA Advisory Jim Rickards believes gold is going to over $10,000 per ounce!
The 10 million ounces of gold resources that FF owns are like having a gold call option: as the price of the underlying metal rises, the shares tend to respond dramatically higher.
First Mining Finance offers real gold ounces in the ground, an expert management team, and the safest locations in the world for mining.
All of their properties are in Canada, the United States, and Mexico.
Aggressive Growth Through Acquisition!
Since their launch in April of 2015, First Mining Finance has made 8 strategic acquisitions.
- May 12th: Coastal Gold “Hostile Takeover”
- September 1st: Gold Canyon Resources
- September 1st: PC Gold
- November 24th: Gold Rush Resources
- February 12th: Clifton Star
- March 7th: Pitt Gold Projects
- May 2nd: Cameron Gold Operations
- May 16th: Tamaka Gold
Right now, we are seeing gold ounces in the ground being purchased for $50+.
During the last bull run, we saw numbers as high as $150+.
Keith Neumeyer and First Mining Finance have been purchasing gold in the ground for less than $10 per ounce!!!
It’s been obtained as low as $3.80… And they even purchased one of the largest undeveloped gold projects in all of North America for around 5 bucks per ounce of gold.
Keith Neumeyer has stated that First Mining Finance will be his next multi-billion-dollar company.
He’s laid out a clear plan: acquire gold assets from distressed sellers and build up a mineral bank, unlocking incredible value to shareholders as the gold market turns higher with joint ventures, royalties, and even spinouts of some of the properties.
Early investors have tremendous upside here. FF has quickly become one of the fastest-growing gold developers in the world.
Our Recommendation: Consider Buying Shares of First Mining Finance Immediately!
The seasonality for gold and silver is flat in the summer and rip-roaring in the fall. I want everyone reading this to be fully positioned to profit for both the long-term and near-term gains precious metal investors could potentially see during the last half of 2016.
Partner with Keith Neumeyer and buy into this sector at a historical low… It honestly does not get any better than this, in my opinion.
Editor’s Note: I am long First Mining Finance and First Majestic Silver.
Get updates on First Mining Finance and
more Wealth Building Ideas for the new economy.
WealthResearchGroup.com is owned by Wealth Research Group. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter. The non-affiliate third party shareholder from which we receive compensation also has an actual conflict of interest since he or she is paying us securities compensation for promotion services and such non-affiliate third party shareholder may sell other shares he or she holds while we are promoting the issuer that issues the stock that the third party shareholder holds.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
WRG has been compensated and its employees and affiliates may own stock that they have purchased in the open market either prior, during, or after the release of the companies profile which is an inherent conflict of interest in WRG statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. WRG and its management may benefit from any increase in the share price of the profiled companies and hold the right to sell the shares bought at any given time including shortly after the release of the companies profile. When it comes to buying or selling shares. Please assume we are buying and/or selling before, during and/or after publication of the discussed Company. WRG will not advise as to when it decides to buy or sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market.