The Ultimate Blend of Momentum From Politics, Society, and Business Make This Revolutionary Energy Shift the Greatest Opportunity the Resource Market Has Seen!
A Demand Boom and Supply Shortage Make for an Ideal Opportunity for Early Investors!
A monumental change is occurring around the globe. There's a clear push for cleaner sources of energy by governments, citizens, and businesses.
The future is here now, and the metal that is responsible for this mega-shift is lithium.
There's a clear investment and business process by which fossil fuels are becoming unpopular by the public and restrained by regulations and environmental groups lobbying for and putting pressure on politicians to work on sustainable solutions for our planet.
And there’s also business sense coming from highly-savvy entrepreneurs who see the immense profit potential of clean sources of fuel.
Lithium, though, is still in its infancy stage, and it's completely underexplored and undeveloped as an industry. There is only one North American producer at the moment!
It is not even trading as a commodity yet.
The trend is already picking up steam, with China, the U.S., and Japan investing a combined $155 billion annually into renewable energy.
Elon Musk's company, Tesla, has announced that the demand coming from his company alone will meet annual global supply. This is unprecedented.
There's absolutely one company that stands above all the rest in this space. Lithium mining is relatively new, so it is a truly pioneering environment, and that means that you want to become partners and shareholders of only the most vetted, experienced, proven, and respected people in the business. The projects must also be simple to understand, operate, and achieve measurable results quickly.
This company is our top lithium stock of 2016-2017, and we suggest you perform your due-diligence today.
Consider buying shares of Advantage Lithium Corp. (TSX-V: AAL & OTC: AVLIF) up to CAD$1.17 or $0.90.
When it comes to management and geology, this is an all-star group that is absolutely rare for a relatively small-cap company.
From right to left, Dev Randhawa is the Co-Founder and Director, Northern Miner's “Person of the Year,” and Finance Monthly’s “Dealmaker of the Year.” He is Rick Rule's favorite, and is well-known as a relentless company builder. He’s currently been nominated for CEO of the year for 2016 for his work on Fission Energy.
David Sidoo is Co-Founder and CEO, and the founder and largest shareholder of American Oil & Gas, which went from an $8M IPO to being sold for $630 million!
Ross McElroy is a geologist who is the winner for the PDAC 2014 Bill Dennis Award (this is the most important award in the world for any geologist).
World-Class Projects Located in 3 Top Jurisdictions
This company uses a sophisticated approach of acquisitions and drilling at the same time, so that they can advance at the same time as they release news. That makes the stock potentially explosive, and drilling results are coming imminently, as September is the climax of this exploration season.
The project that is being drilled now is in the finest mining jurisdiction on the planet, and Advantage Lithium Corp. (TSX-V: AAL & OTC: AVLIF) is the only company to secure water rights in the area. Mining without access to water is nuts, but that's what other companies are proceeding with at the moment at the expense of their shareholders – but not this company.
The Clayton NE is by far the best deposit for exploration out there. The only North American producer, Albemarle, is literally within walking distance. This means that lithium is without a doubt in the ground.
The project is immediately adjacent to a large, shallow depth, lithium resources, and infrastructure. Prior to this news, they also announced the acquisition of 4 early-stage assets in Mexico, in an area known as the Clayton Valley of Mexico!
The company also owns projects in Mexico, which have historically been mined and possess inevitable discovery potential.
This combination of an up-and-coming revolution in energy, coupled with a supply crunch, is exactly what resource investors crave for.
Consider shares of Advantage Lithium (TSX-V: AAL & OTC: AVLIF), using our MMP of CAD$1.17 or $0.90 on the OTC, as your undisputed, top lithium pick for this bull-market.
This will be one of the most memorable bull markets in history –
lithium is the ideal metal for today!
Get updates on Advantage Lithium and
more Wealth Building Ideas for the new economy.
WealthResearchGroup.com is owned by Wealth Research Group. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter. The non-affiliate third party shareholder from which we receive compensation also has an actual conflict of interest since he or she is paying us securities compensation for promotion services and such non-affiliate third party shareholder may sell other shares he or she holds while we are promoting the issuer that issues the stock that the third party shareholder holds.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
WRG has been compensated and its employees and affiliates may own stock that they have purchased in the open market either prior, during, or after the release of the companies profile which is an inherent conflict of interest in WRG statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. WRG and its management may benefit from any increase in the share price of the profiled companies and hold the right to sell the shares bought at any given time including shortly after the release of the companies profile. When it comes to buying or selling shares. Please assume we are buying and/or selling before, during and/or after publication of the discussed Company. WRG will not advise as to when it decides to buy or sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market.
Become a Wealth Machine
Be an insider of the resource sector
and stay well ahead of the game!