THREE CRITICAL ASIAN POWERHOUSES!
Become A Wealth Machine
BevCanna (US: BVNNF) Serious Update
America’s various states are speaking loud and clear:
- Five U.S. states (Arizona, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, and South Dakota) recently voted in favor of some form of cannabis legalization. Consequently, the U.S. now has 15 states that have approved cannabis for adult use.
- On top of that, a total of 36 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands have approved publicly available medical cannabis programs.
- Vice President-elect Kamala Harris has sponsored the MORE Act, a proposed measure that would pull cannabis from the list of controlled substances. Furthermore, Harris famously declared that she is no advocate of “half-steppin’” when it comes to cannabis law reform.
It’s not just the United States, either. Around the globe, cannabis products and cannabis-infused beverages are gaining market share, and some are even predicting that these would become so popular that they could bite into liquor sales in a major way.
93% Of Investors Generate Annual Returns, Which Barely Beat Inflation.
Wealth Education and Investment Principles Are Hidden From Public Database On Purpose!
Build The Knowledge Base To Set Yourself Up For A Wealthy Retirement and Leverage The Relationships We Are Forming With Proven Small-Cap Management Teams To Hit Grand-Slams!
You know that I’m bullish and going big on BevCanna Enterprises (US: BVNNF), and when it comes to beverages, we feel that their competitive advantage is meaningful:
- Keef Brands, the highest-grossing cannabis beverage company in the U.S., has formed a partnership with and taken an equity position in BevCanna!
BevCanna is acting as the exclusive licensee, manufacturing, and distribution partner for Keef Brands in Canada!
Keef Brands currently offers eight of the top ten cannabis beverages in Colorado, as well as two of the top ten sellers in California. Additionally, Keef Brands ranks first in the U.S. both in units and dollars sold among all cannabis beverage companies.
We’re all aware that in 2020, the digitization of shopping and consumerism accelerated and that having an e-commerce sales platform is virtually mandatory.
- BevCanna Enterprises (US: BVNNF) owns a direct-to-consumer company called Pure Therapy, which sells a wide range of natural health products, including nutraceutical and hemp-based CBD products throughout North America and western Europe. Pure Therapy’s extensive catalog of formulations is proprietary.
Pure Therapy brings to the table over 23,000 listed customers acquired since the company’s inception. They also achieved 2019 gross revenues of CAD$4.8 million.
Pure Therapy has already achieved record sales since its acquisition by BevCanna. It reported a projected run rate of approximately CAD$7.68 million in revenues and positive EBITDA in 2021. Not only that but the company has acquired 3,270 new active customers since its acquisition by BevCanna!
What I especially love is the company’s rapid acceleration of business transactions:
- On March 15th, they announced a sales license partnership with Stigma Grow, which will distribute BevCanna products to Canadian retailers coast-to-coast!
- On March 23rd, they added former high-level executives from Colgate and Unilever.
These two individuals are experienced in the mass distribution of consumer products.
- On March 30th, they signed another white label agreement with State B Beverages Co.!
More and more companies are evaluating their facility and want to use them.
- On March 31st, they had another white label agreement, this time with Enthusiasmus Inc.!
Conduct your due diligence on BevCanna Enterprises now!
Governments Have Amassed ungodly Debt Piles and Have Promised Retirees Unreasonable Amounts of Entitlements, Not In Line with Income Tax Collections. The House of Cards Is Set To Be Worse than 2008! Rising Interest Rates Can Topple The Fiat Monetary Structure, Leaving Investors with Less Than Half of Their Equity Intact!
Protect Yourself Now, By Building A Fully-Hedged Financial Fortress!
We are not securities dealers or brokers, investment advisers or financial advisers, and you should not rely on the information herein as investment advice. We are a marketing company and are paid advertisers. If you are seeking personal investment advice, please contact a qualified and registered broker, investment adviser or financial adviser. You should not make any investment decisions based on our communications. On March third twenty twenty one, in connection with our agreement with Bevcanna Enterprises Inc, we received five hundred thousand dollars, from Bevcanna Enterprises Inc. On March ninth of this year, we purchased two and a half million warrants, directly from the company. Examples that we provide of share price increases pertaining to a particular Issuer from one referenced date to another represent an arbitrarily chosen time period and are no indication whatsoever of future stock prices for that Issuer and are of no predictive value. Our stock profiles are intended to highlight certain companies for your further investigation; they are not stock recommendations or constitute an offer or sale of the referenced securities. The securities issued by the companies we profile should be considered high risk; if you do invest despite these warnings, you may lose your entire investment. Please do your own research before investing, including reading the companies’ SEDAR and SEC filings, press releases, and risk disclosures. It is our policy that information contained in this profile was provided by the company, extracted from SEDAR and SEC filings, company websites, and other publicly available sources. We believe the sources and information are accurate and reliable but we cannot guarantee it.
Please read our full disclaimer at WealthResearchGroup.com/bevdisclaimer