Record Highs And Index-Beaters
Since January 1st 2021, the S&P 500 has delivered a 19.68% return. The NASDAQ 100 has done exactly the same, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average clocking a 16.95% return; these are great results, nearly double the historical annual yields these indices provide long-term investors with, which tells me awful lot about what could be coming next!
While these are huge returns and the decision to remain seated and let the portfolio run has been the right one, the Watch Lists has fared even better!
- The Hershey Company (HSY), which dipped below its noted limit order on June 26th 2020, has appreciated by 42%, with a 3% dividend for the period and now sits at a new all-time high!
- Medtronic (MDT), which we were lucky to see dip to its noted limit order on that same date, has now appreciated by 44%, with a 3% dividend for the period and sits near its all-time high as well!
- Trane Technologies (TT), which somehow got sold off so hard that it hit the low-ball limit of $84/share on June 26th 2020, is now up over 130% and sits at an all-time high!
- S&P Intelligence Group (SPGI), which is nearly a monopoly and is just a fantastic business, is a company that only dipped below the limit order four months after the release of the watch list; patience was rewarded, since it has appreciated by 44% in 2021 and sits at record highs!
- DocuSign (DOCU), which was featured in the May 13th 2021 tech-wreck Watch List, is up 69% since then!
This was less than three months ago!
- Dropbox (DBX), which was featured in the January 2021 Watch List, has beaten all indices by a mile, appreciating by 46%, year-to-date!
I’m excited about these and we will be publishing our newest Watch List, as well as the 24/7 access to my personal portfolio feature in the coming days!
93% Of Investors Generate Annual Returns, Which Barely Beat Inflation.
Wealth Education and Investment Principles Are Hidden From Public Database On Purpose!
Build The Knowledge Base To Set Yourself Up For A Wealthy Retirement and Leverage The Relationships We Are Forming With Proven Small-Cap Management Teams To Hit Grand-Slams!
FINAL NOTE: Gold is taking beating after beating in 2021; first, strong inflationary winds capped its price, since the market priced-in major rate hikes, but that hasn’t materialized and the FED hasn’t tapered at all. Next, stock market indices have hit all-time high records, without cease this year, resulting in fewer reasons to hedge with precious metals. Lastly, cryptocurrencies have soared! Gold has had everything thrown at it, yet its price remains above $1,800, exactly one year after it hit an all-time high; this is proof of how solid the fundamentals are and we believe that Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Credit Suisse, UBS and other world-class commodities desks, filled with 30-and-40-year veterans aren’t wrong – a commodities supercycle has begun!
Expect our most critical alert on gold this year to hit this Sunday!
Governments Have Amassed ungodly Debt Piles and Have Promised Retirees Unreasonable Amounts of Entitlements, Not In Line with Income Tax Collections. The House of Cards Is Set To Be Worse than 2008! Rising Interest Rates Can Topple The Fiat Monetary Structure, Leaving Investors with Less Than Half of Their Equity Intact!
Protect Yourself Now, By Building A Fully-Hedged Financial Fortress!
We are not securities dealers or brokers, investment advisers or financial advisers, and you should not rely on the information herein as investment advice. We are a marketing company and are paid advertisers. If you are seeking personal investment advice, please contact a qualified and registered broker, investment adviser or financial adviser. You should not make any investment decisions based on our communications. Principals of Wealth Research Group LLC currently own shares of MDT, SPGI and DBX and may buy or sell those shares at anytime or may otherwise hold such shares. We have not in the past and will not in the future be compensated for this publication by any of the Issuers, third party shareholders of any of the Issuers, or any other person or entity. Examples that we provide of share price increases pertaining to a particular Issuer from one referenced date to another represent an arbitrarily chosen time period and are no indication whatsoever of future stock prices for that Issuer and are of no predictive value. Our stock profiles are intended to highlight certain companies for your further investigation; they are not stock recommendations or constitute an offer or sale of the referenced securities. The securities issued by the companies we profile should be considered high risk; if you do invest despite these warnings, you may lose your entire investment. Please do your own research before investing, including reading the companies’ SEDAR and SEC filings, press releases, and risk disclosures. It is our policy that information contained in this profile was provided by the company, extracted from SEDAR and SEC filings, company websites, and other publicly available sources. We believe the sources and information are accurate and reliable but we cannot guarantee it.
Please read our full disclaimer at WealthResearchGroup.com/disclaimer