If you Don’t Hold it, You Don’t Own it…
Russia supplies nearly 10% of the global uranium market, but it could cut off supply to the world’s nations at any given moment — it cannot be replied upon any longer and politicians are well-aware of this.
Nuclear is now set to be part of the E.U.’s financial labeling “taxonomy,” as the bloc attempts to reach net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050, in order to limit global warming and reduce dependence on Russia.
It’s astounding to witness nations that were previously dead-set against nuclear energy proliferation, now leaning into nuclear-friendly initiatives. The proof is in the numbers:
- Finland has recently started up its first new reactor in over 40 years
- The United Kingdom announced plans to increase nuclear capacity from 7GW to 24 GW by 2050.
- France, which already depends on nuclear for 70% of its electricity, said it would reverse plans to shut down older reactors, and build another six new ones by 2050.
- The Netherlands plans to build at least two new reactors in the coming years.
In truth, the U.S. and other nations have no choice except to adopt nuclear power as a fuel source:
- Last year, global electricity demand was up by more than 6%, the largest increase since 2010, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- Japan, Canada, and the E.U. have already passed legally binding net zero commitments.
- More than 130 countries have now set or are considering a policy target of reducing emissions to net zero, including China by 2060 and the U.S. by 2030.
- Experts predict that solar and wind can only meet around 70% of the world’s energy demands, so there’s a huge gap to fill.
It’s a dire scenario as the deficit is widening!
This is precisely our opportunity!
The uranium company that we just READ an ANALYST REPORT about has a price target that is 110% above its current price, but that’s not the MAIN REASON for sharing with you this mega-alert; it is that this company actually owns PHYSICAL INVENTORY of uranium!
Physical uranium portfolio of 5M lbs. U.S. warehoused U3O8 at approx. $38/lb average cost, the largest inventory position for a U.S. based uranium company. This is the holy grail for many mining investors.
If you don’t hold it, you don’t own it…
Wait until you see the type of Wall Street hall of famers with deep pockets that own this stock!
Governments Have Amassed ungodly Debt Piles and Have Promised Retirees Unreasonable Amounts of Entitlements, Not In Line with Income Tax Collections. The House of Cards Is Set To Be Worse than 2008! Rising Interest Rates Can Topple The Fiat Monetary Structure, Leaving Investors with Less Than Half of Their Equity Intact!
Protect Yourself Now, By Building A Fully-Hedged Financial Fortress!
We are not brokers, investment or financial advisers, and you should not rely on the information herein as investment advice. We are a marketing company. If you are seeking personal investment advice, please contact a qualified and registered broker, investment adviser or financial adviser. You should not make any investment decisions based on our communications. Our stock profiles are intended to highlight certain companies for YOUR further investigation; they are NOT recommendations. The securities issued by the companies we profile should be considered high risk and, if you do invest, you may lose your entire investment. Please do your own research before investing, including reading the companies’ SEC filings, press releases, and risk disclosures. Information contained in this profile was provided by the company, extracted from SEC filings, company websites, and other publicly available sources. We believe the sources and information are accurate and reliable but we cannot guarantee it.
Please read our full disclaimer at WealthResearchGroup.com/disclaimer